Welcome to Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel
Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel is ideal for the business or leisure traveller. Close to three motorways, the hotel is just 3 minutes from Junction 23 of the M25, 1 minute from Junction 2 and 3 minutes from the A1M, as well as situated close to the M1. There is easy access to central London, which is just 25 minutes away by train. The airports of Luton, Stansted and Heathrow are also all within easy reach.
Your Ideal Hatfield Hotel
Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel is the ideal base to explore the south of England and London. Nearby you will find many attractions including stately homes, the historic city of St Albans, designer shopping, museums, the famous Woburn Safari Park, Whipsnade Zoo and much more!
Explore London and the South East
If you are staying a little longer, you won't be disappointed. We believe that Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel is one of the best hotels in Hatfield for both quality and value.
Hotel services at a glance
- 85 fully equipped en-suite bedrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary entry to Hertfordshire Sports Village for overnight guests
- Family and accessible rooms available
- Complimentary parking with CCTV
- Designated disabled spaces
- Upgrade to an Executive Suite for extra room and facilities
- A Dog Friendly Hotel - click for details